NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN BOOK FORMAT!
Over 1,300 ASTM construction standards give you the tools you need to design and construct buildings that satisfy the international code requirements established by the International Code Council© (ICC).
It provides easy access to the LATEST VERSIONS of the ASTM standards referenced by:
• The International Codes published by ICC©
• National Building Code of Canada — National Research Council Canada
• Uniform Plumbing Code and Uniform Mechanical Code — International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
• BSD SpecLink©
• NFPA5000© — Building Construction and Safety Code®
• SPECTEXT® Master Guide Specifications
Additional DVD Options available through International Library Service:
Building Codes; CD Basic
Building Codes; CD Basic with updates
Building Codes; CD Plus
Building Codes; CD Plus with updates
Basic allows access to active standards only; Plus allows access to active, redlined, historical, and withdrawn standards.
PC (running Windows® 98 or later) equipped with a DVD drive and a minimum or 200 MB free hard disk space, an up-to-date Web browser, and Adobe Acrobat Reader (supplied).