CALL (801) 374-6214
We are happy to be of
service to you!
(801) 374-6214 (ph)
(801) 374-0634 (fx)
Weld Fault Comparison Kit
KITS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
This three-dimensional visual aid facilitates basic training in weld quality, and weld fault terminology by accurately depicting common weld defects in 3-dimensional form. The set includes twelve, full-size, molded weld samples. Each sample depicts “go” or “no go” examples of common weld defects.
1. Go/No Go Undercut
2. Go/No Go Roughness
3. Go/No Go Cleaning
4. Go/No Go Tie-in
5. Go/No Go Overlap
6. No Go Lack of Fusion
7. Go/No Go Crater Fill
8. Go/No Go Porosity
9. No Go Crack
11. Go/No Go Ropiness (Convex fillet welds)
12. Go/No Go/No Go Groove Size
The kits also include drawings, exaggerated to show defects.
Optional loose samples, an instructor guide, and student workbooks are available to create a complete training system.
- Twelve, sturdy, molded samples of common defects (will not rust).
Schematics, illustrations, explanations, and dimensional specifications for each replica.
- Lightweight, durable, rotationally-molded plastic carrying case.
- Packaging for shipment via parcel service.