CALL (801) 374-6214
We are happy to be of service to you!
(801) 374-6214 (ph)
(801) 374-0634 (fx)
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM
|Machinery's Handbook's CD-ROM Implements interactive Math Equations, Includes 500 Additional Pages
Machinery's Handbook has been in continuous publication for more than a century. Every three to five years, a comprehensive update is published as a new edition. The latest -- the 29th Edition -- became available at the end of 2011.Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM contains the complete and identical 2,800 page print edition. It is presented in world-standard Adobe PDF format. Using the tools available in the free Adobe Reader software (Version 10.1.1 or later is recommended), users may do the following:
- Search all content using Find (for keywords) and Advanced Search. The latter function includes search operators Whole Words, Case-Sensitive, Bookmarksand Comments. Other advanced search options including Proximity andStemming
- Read pages at any level of magnification on any Adobe Reader-compatible platform, including desktops, notebooks, netbooks, tablets, e-readers and handheld devices
- Semi-permanently annotate text with comments using Adobe Sticky Notes
- Semi-permanently highlight text in color
- Rotate selected pages
- Take a snapshot of selected text and illustrations. This is useful for making a paper record of magnified detail
- Print selected pages (or the entire document)
Additionally, Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM enables Adobe Reader navigation via thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references and index entries. Clicking these takes you instantly to the linked page.
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM also provides an expanded array of the popular interactive math equations. With a simple Internet connection, users may instantly calculate cutting speeds, dimensions of bevels and moments of inertia. It's easy and quick to measure various screw threads, the center of gravity for any shape, hardness of material, volumes, taper angles, matrices and more.
The CD-ROM includes more than 500 pages of additional data not found in the current print editions. This content (from earlier editions) has legacy value for limited applications and is provided on the CD as a service.
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM is also available in a value-priced combination with our print edition (either large print or toolbox (standard print) edition. Click here for the CD-ROM + Large Print offering. Click here for the CD-ROM + Toolbox offering.
Metering Pump Handbook
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition Larger Print
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition Guide
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition Toolbox Book and CD-ROM combo
Machinery's Handbook 29th Edition CD-ROM, Upgrade
Industrial Control Handbook
Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Handbook
Plastics Extrusion Technology Handbook, Second Edition
Handbook of Dimensional Measurement, 4th Edition
Pipefitters Handbook, Third Edition