CALL (801) 374-6214
We are happy to be of service to you!
(801) 374-6214 (ph)
(801) 374-0634 (fx)
Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
Current Edition: 2013 Next Edition: 2016
The 2013 NFPA 20 has installation requirements for more types of fire pumps and helps you avoid failure or pump damage.
Work safely with the full range of fire pumps, limited service controllers, and pumps in series using the 2013 edition of NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection.
Your complete source for comprehensive guidance on stationary fire pumps including:
- Fire pump design
- Electrical and mechanical construction
- Acceptance testing
New in this edition:
- Coverage of water mist positive displacement pumping units
- Provisions addressing diesel engine shutdowns to avoid equipment damage during testing operations
- Criteria for flow meters to determine their accuracy and the need for recalibration
- Requirement for a flow test within 12 months prior to submission of working plans
Get the facts you need to ensure fire pump readiness and reliability in the up-to-date NFPA 20! (Softbound, 113 pp., 2013)
The world's leading advocate of fire prevention and an authoritative source on public safety, NFPA develops, publishes, and disseminates more than 300 consensus codes and standards intended to minimize the possibility and effects of fire and other risks.
Minimizing the risks of fire.